This section of the website lists upcoming and past conferences and seminars.
- August 30-September 1, 2016: ECMO Clinical Specialist Training Course 2016. To register, contact George Surtherland at email@example.com or call 858-966-1700 ext. 5653. Click here for brochure.
- September 30, 2016: 9th Annual International Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes (SADS) Foundation Conference: Putting it Together: From the Genome to the Phenotype, San Diego Marriott Mission Valley; Register at StopSADS.org/Conference2016. Click here for brochure.
- January 29-February 3, 2017: The 31st Annual San Diego International Conference on Child and Family Maltreatment Conference (sandiegoconference.org)
This state-of-the art interactive program is specifically designed for those professionals working with families experiencing child maltreatment, trauma and family/community violence.
- March 24-26, 2017: The 31st Annual Advances in the Practice of Pediatrics Conference (pedsconference.com)
This course is designed for practicing pediatricians, family practitioners, nurse practitioners, physicians’ assistants, nurses and allied health care providers caring for children. The course will provide the latest clinical updates in a variety of pediatric topics. This year we are debuting a new simulation event to help the general practitioner deal with office emergencies. Stay tuned for this exciting opportunity!
- April 7-8, 2017: Pediatric Dermatology for the Practitioner Conference (sdpedsdermconference.com)
This course is designed for practicing pediatricians, dermatologists, family practitioners and allied health care providers to review dermatologic disorders in children and adolescents.
For more information regarding CME activities:
- Phone: 888-966-4092
- Fax: 858-966-8018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org