Office of Human Subjects Protection
The Office of Human Subjects Protection oversees the protection of the rights and welfare of human subjects who choose to participate in research studies. It does this by:
- Making sure that all human subjects research at Rady Children’s adheres to the federal, state and institutional regulations regarding research.
- Administrating the Institutional Review Board.
- Monitoring the status of all research projects.
- Providing support and guidance to research investigators.
- Providing educational opportunities for all research investigators, research staff, IRB members and Hospital administration.
Rady Children's has an approved federal Assurance of Compliance on file with DHHS. The identification number of this Assurance is FWA00000021. The approval for FWA00000021 is valid through 09/09/2013. The overall registration number for this Institutional Review Board of Rady Children's Hosptial-San Diego is IORG0000362. The IRB registration will expire on 03/08/2014.
Questions regarding the program and its federal assurances and registration may be directed to the Office of Human Subjects Protection at (858) 966-4008.
Click here for the 2013 IRB Deadlines and Meeting Dates.
- Email: email@example.com