Natacha Akshoomoff, Ph.D.
Current Projects and Grants — Child and Adolescent Services Resource Center:
- Autism Diagnostic and Assessment Services Project (ADAPT)
- REACH Project – investigating the genetic causes of neurodevelopmental conditions and seeking an improved understanding of the effects of certain genetic variants on the brain
- Diagnostic and assessment practices for children with autism
- Neuropsychological development of attention and visuospatial processes in normal and atypical development
- Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego
- San Diego State University