Patient and Parent Education
We strive to educate patients and families about rheumatic conditions in children. Below are handouts written by our specialists and information from rheumatology and arthritis organizations.
- Does Your Child Need to See a Pediatric Rheumatologist?
- What Happens Now? Treating Rheumatic Conditions in Children
- Autoimmune Diseases: What’s Happening in My Body?
- Arthritis in Children
- Life with Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases
- What’s in a Name? Types of Childhood Arthritis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis for Teens
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Spanish)
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Frequently Asked Questions
Other Rheumatic Conditions