Hearing Warning Signs
When your child:
- Talks in a very loud or very soft voice.
- Seems to have difficulty responding when called from across the room, even when it is for something interesting.
- Turns his or her body so that the same ear is always turned toward sound.
- Has difficulty understanding what has been said or following directions after he or she has turned 3 years of age.
- Doesn't startle to loud noises
- Has small or deformed ears.
- Fails to develop sounds or words that would be appropriate at her age.
8010 Frost Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
- Phone: 858-966-5838
- Mailing Address:
3020 Children's Way MC 5010
San Diego, CA 9213