Christina Corsello, Ph.D.
Current Projects and Grants:
- REACH Project - investigating the genetic causes of neurodevelopmental conditions and seeking an improved understanding of the effects of certain genetic variants on the brain
- Study: "Towards an Endophenotype for Amygdala Function"; consultant for California Institute for Technology
- Screening, diagnosis and assessment
- Measurement of autism symptoms for diagnosis and assessing outcomes
- Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego