Our registered dietitians can provide a variety of services, including:
- Nutrition management during treatment
- Basic nutrition for infants, children and teens
- Nutrition for children with difficulties with eating/feeding/growing
- Nutrition for children diagnosed with failure to thrive
- Weight management
- Tube feedings
Nutrition Services are available upon authorization from insurance. Please request to see a dietitian when making your child’s appointment.
- Peckham Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders
Acute Care Pavilion, 2nd Floor
3010 Children's Way
San Diego, CA 92123
- Phone: 858-966-5811 or 800-788-9029
- Click here for all locations.