City Heights Wellness Center
Improving the long-term health of children and families is the goal of the City Heights Wellness Center, a partnership between Rady Children’s and Scripps Health. The 4,500-square-foot Center serves to enhance existing community services, including health promotion and disease prevention.
The heart of the Center is the “teaching kitchen.” The kitchen serves as a hub for community gatherings, classes and a fun and informative nutrition program that includes cooking demonstrations, food preparation, nutrition planning, safety education and tips for shopping economically for nutritious foods.
Wellness Center services include:
- English and Spanish CPR classes
- Home-safety education
- Counseling services
- English and Spanish parenting classes
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Education for diabetics
- Assistance in obtaining health insurance and medical services
Check out our calendar of events, new classes and new programs below.
- Calendar of Events (Eng-Span)
- Ask a Nurse Program
- Home Energy Assistance Program
- Martial Arts Classes
- Zumba Jam
In This Section
- City Heights Wellness Center (Map it)
4440 Wightman Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92105
- Phone: 619-321-2920