The dental area of our surgery services has more than 40 affiliated providers, including general dentists, pediatric dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and consulting orthodontists.
These experts provide care to infants, young children, adolescents and children with special healthcare needs who have extensive dental disease or dentofacial surgical needs requiring dental treatment or surgery under general anesthesia.
Dental services include:
- Comprehensive dental rehabilitation under general anesthesia
- Orthodontic evaluation for children with craniofacial anomalies
- Coordination of comprehensive care for patients with cleft lip and palate, other craniofacial anomalies, and Down syndrome through monthly multidisciplinary clinics
Oral and Maxillofacial services include:
- Management of traumatic facial injuries
- Surgical intervention for the patient with cleft lip and/or palate
- Surgical intervention for the patient with craniofacial deformities
- Management of patients with acute dental infection
- Surgical care for patients with special healthcare needs