Active Clinical Trials
Our Division conducts more clinical trials than any pediatric dermatology program in the nation.
Does your child suffer with dry, itchy, red, or scaly patches on his or her skin?
Your child maybe suffering with psoriasis. The Pediatric and Adolescent Dermatology group is currently conducting two research studies to evaluate a treatment for this condition.
- One study is for children 2-12 years old.
- Another is looking for adolescents who are 12 to 16 years old to participate in a 22-day research study of an investigational topical foam for psoriasis.
Qualified participants will receive study-related medical evaluations by a dermatologist, study-related drug and compensation for time and travel.
Please contact Nicole Borok at 858-576-1700, ext. 4295 or email@example.com.
STUDY #1: Is your child itching from atopic dermatitis?
If your child is suffering with atopic dermatitis (AD), also known as eczema, you may be interested in a study at Rady Children’s Hospital–San Diego. We are looking for boys or girls from 3 months to 17 years of age to participate in a clinical study of a new topical investigational medication for AD. Each qualifying participant will receive study-related exams by a board-certified physician. No insurance necessary. Compensation for time and travel.
Call 858-576-1700, ext. 4295.
- Moderate to severe atopic dermatitis
- Approximately 34 weeks long
- Approximately 20 visits to study center
- Must be at least 18 years old
Call at 858-576-1700, ext. 4295.
Does your child have a skin infection?
Dr. Wynnis Tom at Rady Children’s Dermatology is conducting a research study looking at skin infections in children.
We’re looking for kids 0-18 years of age with skin infections such as:
- Superinfected eczema
The study will take approximately 30 minutes and involves no blood draws. Written parental permission is needed for participation.
How can you participate?
If your child has any of the above skin conditions, let your doctor know or contact us.
Phone: 858-576-1700, ext. 4295
- To find out if you or your child is eligible to participate in a study, please call Dermatology Research at 858-576-1700, ext. 4295.