The Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program at Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego evaluates and treats infants, children and adolescents with developmental, learning or behavioral concerns.
Our services include evaluation, treatment, medication management, intervention, and coordination of care for the following conditions:
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- School and learning problems
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental delays
- Anxiety and depression
- Discipline problems
- Attachment disorders
- Infant regulatory disorders (feeding, sleeping, elimination, affect)
- Genetic disorders, including prenatal drug and alcohol exposure
- Mental retardation
Along with providing expert, evidence-based care, we have an active research and teaching program. Advocating on behalf of patients and families is also a top priority of our team.
For frequently asked questions about our program, click here.
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
7920 Frost Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
- General Information: 858-246-0053
- New Patient Appointments:
858-966-5999, then select "7" and then "8" for the DBP Clinic.
- Return Patient Appointments:
858-576-1700, ext. 7484
- Non-Urgent Messages/Medication Refills (Current DBP Patients): 858-246-0053 (Please call at least one week in advance of when you need the medication)
- Urgent Messages (Current DBP Patients):
UC San Diego Page Operator: 619-543-6737 (Request the DBP physician-on-call to be paged)
- Physician Referrals
Please send faxes to 858-966-8457