We use the ERAS website for the application process. Please visit www.aamc.org/audienceeras.htm.
*** ON THE ERAS WEBSITE, OUR PROGRAM IS LISTED UNDER PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE (EMERGENCY MEDICINE) BUT IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS FROM BOTH EMERGENCY MEDICINE AND PEDIATRIC TRAINING PROGRAMS.
In addition to the completed application form, the following items are required for consideration and need to be sent to ERAS:
- Curriculum vitae
- Four letters of recommendation, one of which must be written by your program director
- Personal statement explaining your interest and goals in pediatric emergency medicine
- Recent photograph
- US MLE scores
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation(MSPE)/Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- The deadline for the 2014 application season is Friday, August 30, 2013.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship
Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego
3020 Children's Way, MC 5075
San Diego, CA 92123
- Program Coordinator: Teresa Yang