RSV - Synagis
Welcome to Rady Children’s HomeCare Synagis Program
Your child has been identified as eligible to receive the Synagis Injection that helps prevent Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) in babies at risk. Rady Children's HomeCare requires authorization from your insurance company before scheduling your appointment. We will also be working closely with your pediatrician and/or specialty physician.
How does the Rady Children's HomeCare Synagis Program work?
- HomeCare receives referral from your physician.
- Insurance authorization is obtained by the Intake Coordinator (authorization must be obtained before first dose).
- An appointment scheduled for HomeCare nurse to come to home.
- Clinical Pharmacists review and process order.
- The nurse comes to home and gives injection.
- The following month's appointment is scheduled.
For insurance authorization questions or concerns, please contact:
- A - Cn Artemiza, ext. 3535
- Co-Ki Denise, ext. 6961
- Ki-Ph Nina, ext. 6924
- Pi-Z Ken, ext. 3542
Our program will offer competent and compassionate care for your child in your home. We welcome you and always appreciate your comments about how we are doing. We take great pride in our staff and the quality patient care we provide. Thank you for choosing Rady Children's HomeCare.
Click here for frequently asked questions about Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV). The medication given is an IM (intra-muscular) Injection that is given once a month for one to five months, November through March (during RSV season).
- HomeCare (Map it)
8291 Aero Place, Suite 130
San Diego, CA 92123
- To make a referral or for more information, call 858-966-4941 or 800-669-9749.