Patient and Parent Education
We strive to educate patients and families about both common and uncommon ear, nose and throat conditions. Click on the links below for doctor-reviewed articles.
- Cochlear Implants
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Otitis Media (Middle Ear Infections) and Ear Tube Surgery
- Ototoxicity (Ear Poisoning)
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Tonsils and Tonsillectomies
- Helping Sam Hear: A Family's Journey
- Helping Sam Hear: A Family's Journey (Video)
- How Can Parents Help Kids Handle Teasing?
- Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology
3030 Children's Way, Suite 402
San Diego, CA 92123