Our services include:
- Outpatient pulmonary function tests, including spirometry, exercise provocation test, diffusing capacity, lung volume study, airway resistance/conductance measurement and methacholine challenge test
- Mechanical ventilatory support (invasive and non-invasive)
- Tracheostomy care (For our tracheostomy brochure, click here: English/Spanish.)
- Asthma disease management program
- Cystic fibrosis care
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Sleep studies
- Specialized respiratory home care
Most diagnostic tests are provided Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Division of Respiratory Medicine
8110 Birmingham Way (Building 28)
San Diego, CA 92123
- Phone: 858-966-5846
- Click here for all locations.