Patient and Parent Education
We strive to educate patients and families about rheumatic conditions in children. Below are handouts written by our specialists and information from rheumatology and arthritis organizations.
- Does Your Child Need to See a Pediatric Rheumatologist?
- What Happens Now? Treating Rheumatic Conditions in Children
- Autoimmune Diseases: What's Happening in My Body?
- Arthritis in Children
- Life with Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases
- What's in a Name? Types of Childhood Arthritis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis for Teens
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Spanish)
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Frequently Asked Questions
Other Rheumatic Conditions
7920 Frost Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
- Information & Appointments: 858-966-8082
- Occupational Therapy: Jill Peck-Murray, 858-966-5829
- Physical Therapy: Elizabeth Hall: 858-966-5829 ext. 5432 or Larry Berman, 760-294-9255, ext. 6565
- Nurse Care Coordinators for Drs. Szer, Sheets and Chang: 858-576-1700, ext. 4267
- Click here for all locations.