Research and Clinical Trials
Our rheumatology program is part of the Childhood Arthritis & Rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA), an organization of pediatric rheumatologists committed to advancing the health and quality of life of children with rheumatic diseases.
Through CARRANet, a network of CARRA research centers, and the CARRA Registry, a national registry for all children with rheumatic diseases in the U.S. and Canada, our program participates in clinical research on new medications, new treatment strategies and quality of life studies.
For detailed information on research activities of our team members, visit the UC San Diego Department of Pediatrics website.
7920 Frost Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
- Information & Appointments: 858-966-8082
- Occupational Therapy: Jill Peck-Murray, 858-966-5829
- Physical Therapy: Elizabeth Hall: 858-966-5829 ext. 5432 or Larry Berman, 760-294-9255, ext. 6565
- Nurse Care Coordinators for Drs. Szer, Sheets and Chang: 858-576-1700, ext. 4267
- Click here for all locations.