We provide assessment and intervention for:
- Articulation disorders
- Language comprehension disorders and auditory processing problems
- Language disorders and expression
- Voice disorders
- Dysfluent speech/stuttering
- Pragmatic disorders (inappropriate social interaction)
- Tongue thrust (myofunctional disorders)
- Speech or language deficits due to medically-based developmental diagnoses (such as Down syndrome, hearing loss, prematurity) or due to an accident or medical condition (such as head injury or stroke) Learn more.
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Speech-Language Pathology
8010 Frost Street, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
- Phone: 858-966-5838
- Click here for all locations.