Warren Family Surgical Center
The Warren Family Surgical Center provides general and specialized surgical services for infants, children and adolescents.
More than 20,000 surgeries are performed each year using the most advanced techniques and equipment to achieve the best possible outcomes. Whenever possible, minimally invasive procedures are used to allow for smaller incisions and a faster recovery time.
Surgical services are provided by the following specialties:
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Craniofacial Services
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology (Liver Disease) & Nutrition
- Ophthalmology (Eye)
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Transplant (Kidney & Liver)
We also perform dental procedures and oral/maxillofacial surgery.
- Rady Children’s is the only designated pediatric trauma center in San Diego and Imperial counties.
- Rady Children’s is among a select group of children’s hospitals performing single-port surgery for appendicitis (operating through the belly button), achieving minimal or no scarring. The single-port method is also used for other procedures, including thoracoscopy, cholecystectomy, nephrectomy, and colon resection.
- Rady Children’s is a Center of Excellence for the Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum (sunken chest).
- Rady Children’s was one of the first hospitals to perform a minimally invasive procedure (laparoendoscopic single-site surgery) that has enabled chronic kidney disease patients to recover faster and be more medically stable for a transplant.
Video: ABCs of Surgery: Preparing Your Child
- Warren Family Surgical Center
Acute Care Pavilion, 1st Floor
3010 Children’s Way
San Diego, CA 92123
- Operating Rooms: 858-966-5856
Pre-Op Care: 858-966-6765
Post-Op Care: 858-966-5956