Patient and Parent Education
We strive to educate patients and parents about surgical conditions, how to prepare for surgery, and types of surgery. Click on the links below for doctor-reviewed articles.
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Cochlear Implants
- Could That Lump Be a Hernia?
- Enlarged Adenoids
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Middle Ear Infections and Ear Tube Surgery
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Tonsils and Tonsillectomies
Preparing Your Child For Surgery
- Anesthesia - What to Expect
- Anesthesia Basics
- Preparing Your Child for Anesthesia
- Preparing Your Child for Surgery
Types of Surgery
- Stem Cell Transplants
- Tear-Duct Obstruction and Surgery
- What Is Elective Surgery?
- What Is Informed Consent?
- What Is "Minimally Invasive" Surgery?
- When Your Child Needs a Heart Transplant
When Your Child Has Surgery
- Warren Family Surgical Center
Acute Care Pavilion, 1st Floor
3010 Children’s Way
San Diego, CA 92123
- Operating Rooms: 858-966-5856
Pre-Op Care: 858-966-6765
Post-Op Care: 858-966-5956