When Your Child is Admitted
You will receive an Admissions Packet when your child is admitted. This packet includes:
- Patient Bill of Rights and Patient and Guardian Fact Sheets. Please review these documents carefully.
- Your signed copy of Registration, Consent for Treatment and Confidentiality documents.
- Your child will receive an identification wristband. It will be checked frequently to assure that the proper treatments and medications are given.
- Parents/legal guardians may designate up to a total of four “Partners in Care” to receive special green wristbands, which let Hospital staff know who is to be allowed in the Hospital after 9 p.m.
- Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego
- Customer Service and Referral Center
- Compliments and Concerns
- To call a patient room, dial 858-576-1700 during normal visiting hours (8 a.m. to 9 p.m.), press 0 to speak to an operator, and provide the patient’s first and last name to be transferred.