For your child’s safety, we ask that you:
- Tell the doctor about all medications and doses that your child is taking, including over-the-counter medications, herbs, vitamins and home remedies.
- Tell the doctor and nurse about any allergies or adverse drug reactions that your child has experienced.
- Ask for information about your child’s medicines in terms you can understand.
- Know that our inpatient pharmacy may use different medication brands, doses or packaging than your home pharmacy.
- Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego
- Customer Service and Referral Center
- Compliments and Concerns
- To call a patient room, dial 858-576-1700 during normal visiting hours (8 a.m. to 9 p.m.), press 0 to speak to an operator, and provide the patient’s first and last name to be transferred.