Chocolate Sweetheart Parfait
Note: Parfaits can be made up to 2 days in advance.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1½ cups low-fat or fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- In medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Add honey and yogurt and stir until well combined with cocoa mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture into the bottom of four clear glasses.
- Top with some raspberries and repeat until all of the yogurt and raspberries are used up.
- Sprinkle each parfait with chocolate shavings.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Reviewed by: Mary L. Gavin, MD