Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 piece of whole-wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 (4 oz. each) salmon fillets
- Put oven on broiler setting. Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler flame.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place olives, bread, and lemon zest into a food processor and process until it reaches a paste texture.
- Pat salmon dry and spread a heaping tablespoon of olive mixture over each piece.
- Broil fish about 15 minutes, checking halfway through to make sure it doesn’t burn.
Reviewed by: Mary L. Gavin, MD