Continuing Medical Education
**** CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: Rady Children’s Interprofessional Innovations: Transforming Healthcare Symposium******
The submission deadline is Monday, Oct. 2 at 11:30 p.m.
Please use the abstract submission form and email to InterprofessionalInnovations@rchsd.org.
Please register for the conference at Eventbrite: https://interprofessional-innovations-symposium-november29.eventbrite.com
We want to hear from you! What clinical topics are you interested in hearing about at Grand Rounds or any of our other CME events? Click here to let us know.
Continuing medical education (CME) is a partnership between Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and UC San Diego School of Medicine.
The Role of CME at Rady Children’s is to:
- Provide guidance regarding approval for pediatric CME programs at Rady Children’s.
- Provide weekly administrative support for the Grand Round series and to plan, coordinate and oversee the Summer Grand Rounds series.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the Rady Children’s-sponsored Annual Advances in Pediatrics conference.
- Provide meeting planning and coordination for a fee for interested departments organizing conferences.
Reminders for Medical Staff:
- To All Medical Staff: You are responsible for collecting, maintaining and tracking your CME Records of Attendance!
- To receive credits, you must always sign in at the Regularly Scheduled Series Meetings, Grand Rounds and Courses.
- CME certificates will be available at all Rady Children’s CME-certified meetings. Be sure to fill in your name, lecture date and topic, and the number of credit hours you are claiming, and you must maintain your own records.
Click on the links below for the certificate forms:
- Grand rounds RSS Certificate – physician
- Grand rounds RSS Certificate – non-physician
- Live or RSS Certificate Sample – physician
- Live or RSS Certificate Sample – non-physician
For an annual fee, the UC San Diego School of Medicine CME is the accredited provider for all Rady Children’s pediatric CME activities. UC San Diego School of Medicine CME provides accreditation for the following main activity types:
- Live Activity
- Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS)
- Enduring Material
For more information, visit cme.ucsd.edu.
How do I qualify for a “No Fee” Conference?
You must comply with the following requirements:
- Not a recurring event in the same year
- No income
- Do not charge participants for participation
- Do not show industry exhibits or presentations
To see if you qualify for a “No Fee” Live CME Course, please click here to complete a pre-application survey.
The Rady Children’s CME staff will provide guidance to the accreditation process, and the UC San Diego School of Medicine CME team will also be available to answer any questions.