For Exhibitors and Meeting Coordinators
Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- One six (6) foot table top exhibit.
- complimentary registration(s) for representatives
- One (1) complimentary course syllabus
Steps for CME Meeting Coordinators
- Contact the CME Department to discuss CME meeting planning process and apply for CME Certification (See “Steps for Meeting Coordinators” document for specifics on applying for and putting on a CME certified meeting.)
- If applying for Industry Grants or using Industry Exhibitors for your meeting – specific regulations apply.
- Once meeting is approved by the CME Committee, finalize your promotional materials.
- Prepare meeting materials and CME documents.
- Conduct your CME certified meeting
- Submit CME paperwork to the CME Department.