Toddler & Preschool Inclusion Center (Murrieta)
Enrolling Now: 18 months to Kindergarten
Opening September 2018
Call 858-966-8555 for more information
If you are interested in our program, please review the Application Packet and complete and return the Interest List Application. For information on fees, please contact the front desk at 858-966-8555.
Rady Children’s Toddler & Preschool Inclusion Center is a unique early education program. We provide children with a warm and loving environment that stimulates physical, social, intellectual and emotional growth. Our curriculum focuses on teaching developmentally appropriate communication, cognitive skills and social skills, while fostering independence in our young students.
The center is located at the new Rady Children’s Medical Plaza at 25170 Hancock Ave. (between Murrieta Hot Springs and Los Alamos roads), just off Interstate 215. (Map it)
- Play-based Learning. The program is based on the philosophy that children learn best when they are having fun, so our teachers are specially trained to use the children’s natural interest in their environment as learning opportunities.
- Individualized Teaching. Our low child-to-teacher ratio enables us to meet the individual needs of each child in the program.
- Highly Trained Staff. Our highly trained staff ensures developmentally appropriate curriculum in a nurturing environment.
- High Satisfaction. Parents report high satisfaction with the amount of individual attention their children receive at Alexa’s PLAYC, our inclusion program in San Diego.
- Excellent Outcomes. Research shows that about 60 percent of children with autism attending Alexa’s PLAYC are enrolled in regular education programs by elementary school.