A research study is seeking participants ages 7-17 with tics as well as those without tics.
The purpose of this study is to learn about the brain in tic disorders.
Who may qualify?
● Children ages 7-17 with parent/guardian participation
● Children with Tourette syndrome OR tics for at least one year
● Children without tics or a history of tics
This study includes:
- Four to 10 MRI scan visits, scheduled at your convenience (MRI scans do NOT include radiation, sedation or contrast dye)
- Questionnaires and interviews
- Compensation is provided for time and effort, and your child will get a picture of their brain!
- Study procedures are provided at no cost to you
If you are interested or have questions:
Principal Investigator: Deanna J. Greene, Ph.D.