Children’s Care Connection (C3) is a free program within Healthy Development Services (HDS) at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego.
C3 identifies developmental and behavioral concerns in children ages 0 months to 5 years 11 months (prior to kindergarten entry). Through early identification, children can receive appropriate services to enhance their development and behavior, and improve school readiness. The program is funded by the First 5 San Diego through the Proposition 10 tobacco tax.
C3 offers the following services:
- Developmental and Behavioral Screenings
- Developmental Assessments
- Global Development Classes
- Individual Developmental Consults
- Individual Developmental Treatment
- Parenting Classes on Child Behavior
- Individual Consultations with a Behavior Specialist
To qualify for C3 services:
- You must reside San Diego County.
- Your child must be between the ages of 0 months to 5 years and 11 months, and not yet in kindergarten.
- If you are interested in enrolling in C3 or other Healthy Development Services or if you are a physician/physician’s office, preschool or community agency and are interested in learning more about HDS or C3, please call one of our main lines: 858-966-8235 (North Coastal); 858-966-8931 (North Central); 858-966-8008 (South Bay).
- If your child is already receiving C3 services, you may contact us at one of our locations.