Health & Safety
Rady Children’s is your community resource for keeping your kids healthy and safe. Click on the links below for important information, videos and more.
Rady Children’s Center for Healthier Communities offers a variety of community programs to help keep children healthy and safe. These include:
- Injury Prevention (including the Transportation Safety Program, Safe Routes to School and Injury Prevention Fact Sheets)
- Rethink Your Drink
- Anderson Center for Dental Care
Ask Your Nurse: Our special video series featuring Rady Children’s nurses.
Health Library: Doctor-reviewed, up-to-date content for parents and kids about children’s health.
Dental Health: Tips for taking care of your child’s teeth.
Safety Store: Products offered at Rady Children’s Safety Store, including car seats and home-safety products.
- Emergency Supplies Checklist: FEMA
- Family Disaster Plan and Personal Survival Guide: San Diego County Office of Emergency Services
- Family Disaster Plan and Personal Survival Guide Checklist: San Diego County Office of Emergency Services
- Home Without Power Emergency Supplies Checklist: FEMA
- Pediatric Preparedness Resource Kit: American Academy of Pediatrics