Destination: Rady Children’s
Serving Patients Outside the San Diego Region
Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego welcomes patients and families from throughout the country and around the world. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most compassionate care.
Our International Services team coordinates care and services for families traveling from outside the region. We work directly with departments throughout Rady Children’s to ensure that you are assisted at all stages of your child’s healthcare experience. From the time of your initial request for services to your child receiving care – and subsequent treatments back home – we can help you with your needs.
Our services include:
- Coordinating requests for services and medical records review
- Scheduling physician appointments
- Assisting with financial arrangements and providing cost estimates
- Assisting with travel, transportation and lodging
- Following up on future medical needs
Please email us or call us to initiate a request for services. One of our International Coordinators will respond within 24 to 48 hours or two business days.
|Notice: For email security purposes, please do not include personal health information.|
In the News
- Make-A-Wish Moment: A Boy’s Heartfelt Wish to Visit the Doctors Who Saved his Life, cbs8.com
- Young Heart Patient Visits San Diego Medical Team That Saved Him, fox5sandiego.com
Questions or More Information
For questions or more information, please contact us by phone or email.
Outside the United States: 001-800-788-9029
To learn more about Rady Children’s, click here.