CME (Continuing Medical Education)
Continuing medical education (CME) is a partnership between Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and UC San Diego School of Medicine.
The role of Rady Children’s CME Department is to:
- Provide guidance regarding approval for pediatric CME programs at Rady Children’s
- Provide weekly administrative support for the Grand Round series and to plan, coordinate and oversee the Summer Grand Rounds series
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the Rady Children’s-sponsored annual Advances in Pediatrics conference
- Provide meeting planning and coordination for a fee for interested departments organizing conferences
Reminders for Medical Staff:
- To All Medical Staff: You are responsible for collecting, maintaining and tracking your CME Records of Attendance!
- To receive credits, you must always sign in at the Regularly Scheduled Series Meetings, Grand Rounds and Courses.
- CME certificates will be available at all Rady Children’s CME-certified meetings. Be sure to fill in your name, lecture date and topic, and the number of credit hours you are claiming, and you must maintain your own records.
To contact us, click here.