Rady Children’s main hospital campus is located at 3020 Children’s Way, San Diego, 92123.
You can click on the links on the left to get oriented with our facilities.
Once you get to the campus, you’ll see maps and directional signs throughout the Hospital. If you need help finding where you need to go, please ask a Rady Children’s employee to assist you. All of our employees wear badges, so we’re easy to spot.
Parking is available in five main locations:
- Children’s Way North Parking Garage
- Children’s Way South Parking Garage
- Birmingham Way Parking Lot (for Specialty Clinics in Building 28)
- Frost Street Parking Lot (outside the Nelson Pavilion near Children’s Way)
- Frost Street Parking Lot (for Buildings 7910 & 7920 Frost Street)
Fees are posted at each entrance. Parking tickets can be validated to reduce the cost. Validation is available from inpatient units and at the reception desks of our Specialty Clinics. Please make sure to ask for validation when checking in. Weekly and monthly visitor parking passes are available at the parking lot booths when exiting and can be purchased at a reduced rate. Parking is free for cars with handicapped placards/license plates.
Valet service is also available for a fee at the Rose Pavilion entrance of the Hospital on Children’s Way.