Our Mission: To promote the health and well-being of abused and traumatized children and their families through excellence and leadership in evaluation, treatment, prevention, education, advocacy, and research.
The Chadwick Center for Children & Families at Rady Children’s offers programs and services that provide for the prevention, identification and treatment of abused and traumatized children, as well as women impacted by domestic violence.
We are one of the largest hospital-based child advocacy and trauma treatment centers in the nation, with a staff of more than 75 professionals in the fields of medicine, social work, psychology, psychiatry, child development, nursing, and education technology.
To help children and women cope with their trauma, we use a variety of medical, social and therapeutic approaches, all of which are evidence-based.
Our services include:
- Trauma Counseling Services
- Forensic and Medical Services
- Failure to Thrive Clinic
- Kids and Teens in Court Program
- Evidence-Based Initiatives
- Child Maltreatment Research Center
- Professional Education Services
For more information about our services and events, visit www.ChadwickCenter.org.
In the News
- Abuso de Menores, Un Tema del Que Se Tiene Que Hablar Más Abiertamente en la Comunidad Latina, El Latino, features the Chadwick Center
- California Creates New Child Abuse Reporting Module, San Jose Mercury News, features training created by the Chadwick Center.
Video: The Impact of Child Abuse
Support Our Program
One hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift benefits Rady Children’s. To make a donation, click here.