Growing Up San Diego
Growing Up San Diego is a partnership with Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego, Illumina and CBS News 8.
These news segments focus on important children’s health topics, featuring pediatric experts from Rady Children’s. The goal is to elevate infant and child wellness through education, outreach and prevention.
- Toddler can hear thanks to cochlear implants from Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego (5/23/19)
- Smallest baby to receive heart transplant in San Diego heads home in time for Mother’s Day (5/8/19)
- Genomic sequencing giving precise diagnosis (5/1/19)
- New pain management program comes to Rady Children’s Hospital thanks to local family (4/11/19)
- San Diego girl reunites with emergency transport team that helped save her life (2/21/19)
- Cutting-edge 3D imaging lab an asset at Rady Children’s Hospital (2/11/19)
- San Diego gymnast overcomes brain tumor with groundbreaking technology (1/31/19)
- Rady Children’s Hospital celebrates a new location in Murrieta (9/27/18)
- Rady Children’s Hospital’s unique 3-D program (9/27/18)
- Rady Children’s Hospital: Realistic dolls that will really save lives (8/21/18)
- Rady Children’s Car-T Cell therapy offers hope for cancer patients (8/2/18)
- Rady Children’s ‘Safe Sleep ABCs’ save infant lives (4/26/18)
- Patients & doctors reconnect at Rady Children’s Heart Party (2/7/18)