Growing Up San Diego
Growing Up San Diego is a partnership between Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego and CBS News 8.
These news segments focus on important children’s health topics, featuring pediatric experts from Rady Children’s. The goal is to elevate infant and child wellness through education, outreach and prevention.
- San Diego gymnast overcomes brain tumor with groundbreaking technology (1/31/19)
- Rady Children’s Hospital celebrates a new location in Murrieta (9/27/18)
- Rady Children’s Hospital’s unique 3-D program (9/27/18)
- Rady Children’s Hospital: Realistic dolls that will really save lives (8/21/18)
- Rady Children’s Car-T Cell Therapy offers hope for cancer patients (8/2/18)
- Growing Up San Diego: Rady Children’s ‘Safe Sleep ABCs’ save infant lives (4/26/18)
- Patients & doctors reconnect at Rady Children’s Heart Party (2/7/18)