- Cardiology, Endocrinology/Diabetes, Gastroenterology/Hepatology/Nutrition, Hemophilia Treatment Center, Neurology, Rheumatology, Urology
- Orthopedics, 360 Sports Medicine
- Allergy/Immunology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology (including Optical Shop), Otolaryngology, Pediatric Surgery
Monday-Friday: 4-10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1-10 p.m.
Summer holiday hours: 1-10 p.m. (please call to confirm)
Winter holiday hours: 4-10 p.m. (please call to confirm)
- Audiology, Physical Therapy (including 360 Sports Medicine physical therapy)
- High-Risk Infant Follow-up Clinic
Rady Children’s at Palomar Medical Center Downtown
555 East Valley Parkway (Map it)
Escondido, CA 92025
Rady Children’s NICU and Pediatrics Unit
On Dec. 1, 2016, Palomar Health relocated its labor and delivery services with the opening of the Birth Center at Palomar Medical Center Escondido (2185 Citracado Parkway) and temporarily closed several services at Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido (555 East Valley Parkway), including Rady Children’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and our pediatric unit.
A new four-bed NICU is now open at Palomar Medical Center Escondido.
During this transition, Rady Children’s is ensuring continued access to our services by shifting our care at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), when full, and our pediatric care to Rady Children’s main campus. Rady Children’s CHET Team will be available 24/7 at Palomar Medical Center Escondido to provide immediate response to any neonatal patient needing to be transferred.