Developmental and Behavioral Services
Rady Children’s Health Services
3665 Kearny Villa Rd.
San Diego, CA 92123 (Map it)
The building is located approximately one mile from the Hospital campus at 3665 Kearny Villa Road.
Business Development, Suite 503 858-966-6989
Center for Healthier Communities, Suite 460
- Trauma Counseling Services, Suite 500
- Forensic and Medical Services, Suite 500
- Failure to Thrive Clinic, Suite 500
- Kids and Teens in Court Program, Suite 500
- Chadwick Grants Team, Suite 501
- Professional Education Services, Suite 500
Child & Adolescent Services Research Center (CASRC), Suite 200
Eddy M’s Deli, Suite 100
Clinical Information Systems (Revenue Cycle and MyChart), Suite 504
Customer Service & Referral Center, Suite 503
- Audiology, Suite 400
- Children’s Care Connection (C3), Suite 400
- Developmental Evaluation Clinic, Suite 400
- Developmental Screening & Enhancement Program (DSEP), Suite 400
- Feeding Team, Suite 300
- High-Risk Infant Follow-up Clinic, Suite 400
- KidStart, Suite 500 (Administration, Suite 410)
- Occupational Therapy, Suite 300
- Physical Therapy (including 360 Sports Medicine), Suite 300
- Speech-Language Pathology, Suite 300
Education & Development, Suite 105
Government Affairs & School Health, 502
International Programs, Suite 503
Marketing and Communications, Suite 503
Psychiatry (Outpatient), Suite 101
Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary, Suite 201
Rady Children’s Hospital Foundation, Suite 201
Telephone Triage, Suite 503
To get to the Health Services building from the Hospital campus:
- Go North on either Health Center Drive or Children’s Way/Berger Ave.
- Take a right onto Kearny Villa Road.
- The Health Services building is on the right and has its own parking lot. Look for a five-story brick building.