Research and Clinical Trials
The Division conducts basic, clinical and translational research to better understand the causes of liver disease and to develop more effective therapies
Current research activities of our team members are listed below:
- Next generation sequencing in liver disease
- Biliary atresia BOLD clinical trial
- Global Alagille Syndrome Alliance (GALA) Study
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Tenofovir trial for children with hepatitis B
Rosa Hunt, M.A.
Michael Farrell, R.N.
Maria Glenn-Arroyo, R.N.