Please review the steps below on how to get an appointment for your child.
- Inquiry Form. Please fill out this Inquiry form and email or fax it to our department. One of our International Coordinators will respond within 24 to 48 hours or two business days.
Email: email@example.com; Fax: 858-966-4957
- Medical Records. You will be asked to submit all of your child’s medical records (with all of the records translated into English).
- Medical Evaluation. Once our physicians have reviewed your child’s records, the medical team will determine if they will be able to provide care for your child.
- Cost Estimate. Based on the proposed evaluation and treatment recommendations, we will provide a cost estimate for the anticipated services.
- Payment Coordination. To secure an appointment with our physicians, you will be asked to make a deposit for your upcoming visit. We accept wire transfers, credit cards and international medical insurance.
- Scheduling an Appointment. After we have received the deposit, our team will work with your family and our medical clinics to schedule an appointment for evaluation. A letter about this appointment will be provided to you.