Along with our research alliance with the UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Rady Children’s is a part of several collaborative clinical trials groups focusing on pediatric brain and spinal cord tumors. These are the Children’s Oncology Group, the Neuroblastoma and Medulloblastoma Translational Research Consortium and the Pacific Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Consortium.
Below is a list of open clinical trials. Please check the website often for new and closed studies.
- A National Phase I Study of Cabozantinib in Combination with 13-cis-Retinoic Acid in Children with Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors
- ACCL2031 – A Study to See if Memantine Protects the Brain During Radiation Therapy Treatment for a Brain Tumor
- ACNS1831 – A Study of the Drugs Selumetinib Versus Carboplatin/Vincristine in Patients With Neurofibromatosis and Low-Grade Glioma
- ACNS1833 – A Study of the Drugs Selumetinib vs. Carboplatin and Vincristine in Patients With Low-Grade Glioma – Full Text View – ClinicalTrials.gov
- ACNS2021 -A Study of a New Way to Treat Children and Young Adults With a Brain Tumor Called NGGCT
- ALTE03N1 – Key Adverse Events after Childhood Cancer
- ALTE05N1 – Umbrella Long-term Follow-up Protocol
- ALTE07C1 – Neuropsychological, Social, Emotional and Behavioral Outcomes in Children with Cancer
- APEC14B1 – The Project: Every Child Protocol: A Registry, Eligibility Screening, Biology and Outcome Study
- APEC1621SC – NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice) Screening Protocol
- BCC016 – DFMO as Maintenance Therapy for Molecular High/Very High Risk and Relapsed Medulloblastoma
- Developing Evidence-Based Criteria for Initiating Treatment for Neurofibromatosis Type 1-Associated Optic Pathway Glioma
- ONC028 – Intermediate-size Expanded Access to ONC201 for Patients With H3 K27M-mutant and/or Midline Gliomas
- PNOC 013 – A Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of Single Agent REGN2810 in Pediatric Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Solid or Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumors and a Safety and Efficacy Trial of REGN2810 in Combination with Radiotherapy in Pediatric Patients with Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma, or Recurrent High-Grade Glioma
- PNOC019 – A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Pilot Trial of Neoadjuvant Checkpoint Inhibition followed by Combination Adjuvant Checkpoint Inhibition in Children and Young Adults with Recurrent or Progressive High Grade Glioma (HGG)
- PNOC021 – Trametinib and Everolimus for the Treatment of Pediatric and Young Adult Patients With Recurrent Low Grade Gliomas (PNOC021)
- PNOC022 – Combination Therapy for the Treatment of Diffuse Midline Gliomas
- PNOC027 – Individualized Treatment Plan in Children and Young Adults With Relapsed Medulloblastoma (PNOC027)
For a complete listing of open clinical trials that are available nationwide, visit clinicaltrials.gov.