Innovative and collaborative care for every child, every family, every day
Developmental Services offers programs that identify, evaluate and treat children with developmental delays, disabilities and injuries.
Through intervention and treatment, the Developmental Services teams work to prevent secondary behavioral and developmental problems, helping children to reach their full developmental and functional potential.
To learn more about our programs and services, click on the links below.
Programs and Services
- Alexa’s PLAYC (formerly Child Care Center & Toddler School)
- Audiology (Hearing)
- Autism Discovery Institute
- Children’s Care Connection (C3)
- Developmental Evaluation Clinic (DEC)
- Developmental Screening & Enhancement Program (DSEP)
- Down Syndrome Center
- Feeding Team
- Healthy Development Services (HDS)
- High-Risk Infant Follow-Up Clinic
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Administration: 858-966-7715
- Alexa’s PLAYC: 858-966-8555
- Audiology: 858-966-5838
- Autism Discovery Institute: 858-966-7453
- Children’s Care Connection (C3): 877-8C3-KIDS
- Developmental Evaluation Clinic: 858-966-5817
- Developmental Screening & Enhancement Program: 858-966-7874
- Down Syndrome Center: 858-966-5840
- Feeding Team: 858-576-1700, ext. 5522
- Healthy Development Services: 858-966-7510
- High-Risk Infant Follow-Up Clinic: 858-966-8801
- KidSTART: 858-966-5990
- Occupational Therapy: 858-966-5829
- Physical Therapy: 858-966-5829
- Speech-Language Pathology: 858-966-5838
If you would like to learn more about child development, child behavior and parenting strategies, please visit www.howkidsdevelop.com, a website funded by First 5 Commission of San Diego.
For Referring Physicians
Support Our Program
One hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift benefits Rady Children’s. To make a donation, click here.