What is MyChart?
Rady MyChart is the Electronic Health Record Patient portal for personal health information access and healthcare team communications. MyChart offers parents personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their child’s medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your child’s health.
Did You Know…
- That caregiver MyChart health information access varies by patient age.
- That teenagers’ health information privacy is protected by law.
- That children should set up a SEPARATE MyChart account starting at age 12 years.
Rady MyChart Services
- Communicate With Your Doctor: Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Access Your Test Results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter – view your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Request Prescription Refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage Your Appointments: Schedule or request your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Telemedicine: Have a video visit with your provider.
Signing Up For MyChart
View our Enrollment page for more information and instructions on how you can enroll in a Rady MyChart account.
View our FAQ page for common questions about using MyChart.
We’re here to help! Visit our Contact page our get in touch with us below:
Rady MyChart Login
Already a MyChart user? Click the button below to visit the Rady MyChart login page.