What is MyChart?
Rady MyChart is the Electronic Health Record Patient portal for personal health information access and healthcare team communications. MyChart offers parents personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their child’s medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your child’s health.
Did You Know?
- That caregiver MyChart health information access varies by patient age?
- That teenagers’ health information privacy is protected by law?
- That children should set up a SEPARATE MyChart account starting at age 12 years?
Rady MyChart Services
- Communicate With Your Doctor: Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Access Your Test Results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter – view your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Request Prescription Refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage Your Appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
Signing Up For MyChart
View our Enrollment page for more information and instructions on how you can enroll in a Rady MyChart account.
View our FAQ page for common questions about using MyChart.
We’re here to help! Visit our Contact page our get in touch with us below:
Rady MyChart Login
Already a MyChart user? Click the button below to visit the Rady MyChart login page.