Integrative Medicine Program
To ultimately facilitate patients’ well-being by creating a healing environment through the integration of complementary and conventional medicine and to ensure that every patient has appropriate access to physical, emotional and spiritual therapies.
About Integrative Medicine
- Integrates conventional and complementary methods of treatment and prevention
- Involves activating the body’s healing response
- Engages mind, body, spirit and community to facilitate healing
- Maintains that healing is always possible, even if there is no cure
- Encourages providers to model healthy lifestyles for their patients
- Focuses attention on patients’ lifestyle choices for the prevention and maintenance of health
For general questions or requests, please contact program coordinator Jeanie Spies, M.S.N., R.N., P.N.P.
Phone: 858-576-1700, ext. 226188
For Questions About Specific Areas:
- Mind/Body Skills and Biofeedback: Anke Reineke, Ph.D., B.C.I.A.C., at email@example.com
- Healing Touch: Lisa Thompson, R.N., at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chronic Pain Program: Denise Givens, N.P., at email@example.com
- Acupuncture: Aaron Cook, O.M.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org