Integrative Medicine Program
To ultimately facilitate patients’ well-being by creating a healing environment through the integration of complementary and conventional medicine and to ensure that every patient has appropriate access to physical, emotional and spiritual therapies.
About Integrative Medicine
- Integrates conventional and complementary methods of treatment and prevention
- Involves activating the body’s healing response
- Engages mind, body, spirit and community to facilitate healing
- Maintains that healing is always possible, even if there is no cure
- Encourages providers to model healthy lifestyles for their patients
- Focuses attention on patients’ lifestyle choices for the prevention and maintenance of health
For general questions or requests about the Integrative Medicine Program, please contact program coordinator Jeanie Spies, M.S.N., P.N.P.
Phone: 858-576-1700, ext. 6188
For Questions About Specific Areas:
- Mind/Body Skills and Biofeedback: Anke Reineke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healing Touch: Lisa Thompson – email@example.com
- Chronic Pain Program: Beverly Leonard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acupuncture: Aaron Cook – email@example.com