The Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Clinic at Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego, evaluates and treats infants, children and adolescents with developmental, learning or behavioral concerns.
Our services include evaluation, treatment, medication management, intervention, and coordination of care for the following conditions:
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- School and learning problems
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental delays
- Anxiety and depression
- Discipline problems
- Attachment disorders
- Infant regulatory disorders (feeding, sleeping, elimination, affect)
- Genetic disorders, including prenatal drug and alcohol exposure
- Intellectual disabilities
Along with providing expert, evidence-based care, we have an active research and teaching program. Advocating on behalf of patients and families is also a top priority of our team.
For frequently asked questions about our program, click here.