Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are available for infants, children and young adult patients in state-of-the-art endoscopy suites. Additional support at the endoscopy suites is provided by full-service pediatric anesthesia, as well as trained endoscopy nursing staff for all procedures.
Personalized care in endoscopy rooms, and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures for patients from nursing staff include:
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Colonoscopy and polypectomy
- Esophageal dilatation
- Esophageal and anal manometry
- Percutaneous liver biopsy
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placements in procedure rooms
- Percutaneous endoscopic cecostomy tube placements
- Variceal and gastrointestinal bleeding management
- Small bowel and esophageal capsule endoscopy
- pH monitoring
- Breath analysis
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
Pediatric Bowel Preperation
View our page below for guidelines regarding best pediatric bowel preparation practices for your child’s upcoming procedure.