- April 2015: FREE Water Safety Events
- April 25, 2015: When Heads Collide! A San Diego Symposium on Concussion in Youth
You want to do everything you can to keep your children healthy and safe. And the choices you make every day – about nutrition, immunization, oral health, and safety measures – greatly affect their well-being.
Rady Children’s wants you to be the best parent you can be. So we created the Center for Healthier Communities.
The Center for Healthier Communities is your community resource for your children’s health and safety needs. By partnering with organizations throughout our region, we offer an array of innovative programs and services. Click here for all our community programs.
Among the services and resources that are available to you:
- Car seat checkups. Sign up for a safety seat inspection at a location near you.
- The Rady Children’s Safety Store, a one-stop shop for approved safety gear and disaster preparedness supplies. Browse the Safety Store.
- Injury prevention fact sheets on childproofing, pool safety and more.
- Dental health information. Learn how to take care of your children’s teeth – and keep them smiling.
- Child safety presentations on a variety of topics. Check out our presentation for new and expectant parents.