- Health Champions: increasing physical activity and healthy lifestyle knowledge and behaviors through an innovative program in middle schools and high schools.
- Healthy Connections: providing nutrition and recipe videos to help families eat healthy.
- Key Steps Obesity Prevention: helping parents of young children get the right start with nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
- Rethink Your Drink: educating the public about the health effects of added sweeteners in beverages.
- San Diego Childhood Obesity Initiative: reducing and preventing childhood obesity through policy, systems and environmental change.
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Information and Referral Resources: linking families with information about local programs related to nutrition, physical activity, weight management, diabetes and emergency food resources.