Rady Children’s Hospital is Hiring Registered Nurses
Nursing at Rady Children’s Hospital is more than just a job. When you join Team Rady, you become part of a highly skilled and compassionate team; taking a leading role in children’s health. We’re the region’s only medical center dedicated exclusively to pediatric healthcare. Whether you’re a new graduate or an experienced nurse, find a rewarding career as an LVN, RN, or Advanced Practice Nurse at Rady Children’s.
5 Reasons to Join Team Rady:
1. Our location is hard to beat.
San Diego has it all. Sunny beaches, surfing, local attractions including Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo, fabulous restaurants, and more
2. Comprehensive compensation.
We offer signing bonuses, competitive compensation, and reimbursement for moving and relocation expenses.
3. Incredible career advancement opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Robust transition-to-practice programs, including “new to specialty” and “adult to pediatrics” programs
- Clinical ladders to allow nurses’ involvement in programs across the hospital, including shared leadership councils critical to the decision-making processes at Rady Children’s Hospital
- A state-of-the-art teaching facility means that innovation is mission-critical. Here, research directly impacts patient care
- De-escalation training and American Heart Association (AHA) certification classes onsite
4. A culture of kindness and inclusivity.
We care about our nurses’ well-being. At Rady Children’s, we support our nursing teams with programs like:
- Team Resource Groups: Meetings and events that connect members of Team Rady and cultivate a sense of belonging for all
- CPR for the Soul: An opportunity to come together and debrief on complicated cases, supporting one another through challenges
- Wellbeing Wednesdays: Weekly events that provide team members with snacks and supportive services, such as Healing Touch and pet therapy.
5. Rady Children’s is committed to excellence.
This year, Rady Children’s Hospital-San Diego was named by U.S. News & World Report to its 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll, a distinction awarded to only 10 children’s hospitals nationwide. Additionally, Rady Children’s has maintained its seven-year streak of achieving rankings in all 10 specialties surveyed, including Orthopedics, Neonatology and, Neurology & Neurosurgery.