Ranked Top 2 Pediatric Orthopedic Program in the Nation
Rady Children’s Orthopedics & Scoliosis Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of comprehensive and personalized care. We are honored to partner with young patients and their families in San Diego and beyond.
From a broken bone and scoliosis to sports and traumatic injuries, our renowned specialists provide treatment for the full range of orthopedic injuries, conditions and disorders. Expert orthopedic care is provided by the pediatric orthopedic surgeons of Rady Children’s Specialists of San Diego.
Our state-of-the-art orthopedic center conveniently offers all orthopedic and rehabilitation medicine services in one central location, such as kid-friendly X-ray suites and the groundbreaking EOS orthopedic imaging system, which provides significantly less radiation exposure than standard X-rays.
Specialty programs and clinics include:
Find a Doctor
Why Choose Rady Children’s?
- Leader in spinal growth tethering surgery, an advanced orthopedic procedure our pediatric specialists perform to correct scoliosis.
- Only sports injury program in San Diego County with physicians who are trained in pediatric orthopedics and board certified in sports medicine.
- State-of-the-art Motion Analysis and Human Performance Lab to assess movement of children and adolescents with orthopedic conditions and injuries.
- First in the nation to implant magnetic growing rods in scoliosis patients. Learn more.
- First in the nation to install a groundbreaking orthopedic imaging system that provides significantly less radiation exposure than standard X-rays. Learn about the EOS Orthopedic Imaging System.
- Award-winning research on advanced spine procedures, traumatic injuries and other orthopedic conditions. Learn more.
Video: Learn about our top-ranked Orthopedics & Scoliosis program
Support Our Program
One hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift benefits Rady Children’s. To make a donation, click here.