Healthier Ever After Begins at Our Nationally Ranked Pediatric Neurology Program
The Division of Pediatric Neurology diagnoses and treats infants, children, and adolescents with conditions of the nervous system (brain, spinal cord, and neuromuscular system). We are ranked among the top pediatric neurology programs in the nation and our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our patients. We welcome children and families who have limited treatment options where they live.
Our specialists have access to advanced technology and engage in cutting-edge research. We are experienced in caring for patients with the full spectrum of common neurological conditions. We also partner with other specialties to provide comprehensive multidisciplinary clinics and unique services for patients with complex diagnoses.
In addition to excellent patient care, research and education are also top priorities for our division. We endeavor to train the next generation of pediatric neurologists while contributing to the science of diagnosing and treating newly discovered neurological conditions.
Why Choose Rady Children’s Hospital?
- We offer a Comprehensive Epilepsy Center with level 4 accreditation from the National Association of Epilepsy Centers.
- One of the few pediatric hospitals in the country that provides transcranial magnetic stimulation.
- One of two U.S. sites for the International Working Group on Neurotransmitter-Related Disorders Registry.
- We provide a Multidisciplinary Neuromuscular Clinic with state-of-the-art care for spinal muscular atrophy with the use of Spinraza and Zolgensma.
- We offer a Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinic designated as a Comprehensive Tuberous Sclerosis Clinic by the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance.
- Our Headache medicine subspecialists offer Botox Injections for chronic migraines and participate as a site for pediatric headache clinical trials.
- Our Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Center is affiliated with the U.S. Network of Pediatric MS Centers and treats the wide spectrum acquired demyelinating disorders as well as autoimmune encephalitis, autoimmune epilepsy, and neurological manifestations of systemic inflammatory disorders.
- Recognized as an International Rett Syndrome Foundation Clinical Center for Excellence for research and treatment of Rett syndrome.
- Our Neuro-NICU program provides neurology consultation and EEG services to all of the level 3 and level 4 NICUs in San Diego County.
- Our neurodevelopmental specialists provide interdisciplinary care at several sites including The John M. Sachs Family Clinic for Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Advanced diagnostic techniques available including genome sequencing as well as opportunities for research participation through affiliation with The Rady Precision Medicine Clinic.
- One of the few hospitals in the country that offers a Pediatric Movement Disorder Clinic.
- As one of the few designated Mitochondrial Medicine Centers in the U.S. Mitochondrial Care Network, we provide expertise and multidisciplinary care for mitochondrial disorders with active translational research and opportunities for clinical trials.
Visit our subspecialty clinics and services page to learn more about all of our multidisciplinary clinics and the numerous specialty programs we have to offer patients and families at Rady Children’s Division of Pediatric Neurology.
Dr. Anuja Jindal, recognized by her fellow Rady Children’s Hospital Medical Staff for her care of patients with neurodevelopmental disabilities
Support Our Pediatric Neurology Program
One hundred percent of your tax-deductible gift benefits Rady Children’s.
To donate, click the link below and select Neuroscience from the Gift Designation Drop-down menu: